Monday, October 28, 2013

2013 - 1965 = 48 not 49 !!!


The messages starts coming in at about midnight and continues up to now. All the wishes, much appreciated yet it forms a reminder of something that I would rather not remember. Its my birthday (again.. ;-p) of which I thought would be my 49th - blame it on the Mrs. for misleading me through pointers that I am older than she is. Alas, the calculator confirms that it is my 48th year after all. Hmmm another 2 years before I can go see EPF then...

The initial response to this event is quite depressing but looking back and taking stock, I realize that I have a lot to be thankful for. Blessed for having much of those things that made life worth living. Thank you all, for the wishes and for being within my circles. May you all be as; if not more blessed than I am, Insya Allah....

No comments: