Sunday, September 16, 2007

Busy Days


Trapped in the sands of time. 24 hours is never enough. Plan your days better. Need two pair of hands and everything else...

Have just been sooooo busy for the last couple of weeks and I expect it to be so in the next few weeks too. No matter what others say, you have to be in the thick of it to really appreciates what's going on.

Anyway, receive a rather sad SMS this morning. Dick and Jane calls it quits. Dick felt terrible for failing to uphold the marriage that he has been trying so hard to maintain for the past decade or so. I am at a lost for words. All I can say is, lets go and eat tonight, just the two of us. Hopefully he'll make it.

2 comments:

Mat Salo said...

Eh.. bro', been busy, eh? I hope you will find success in your new ventures. Take care. See you for Raya I hope? Insya'Allah I'll be in SS3 first day....

Apandi said...

Thanksssss