Monday, March 19, 2007

My lucky charm.


I have always found the presence of spiders to be comforting. No, Spiderman is not my hero. I much prefer the cool Mystique with her ability to transform into whatever she touches....
Deep within me, they are a sign of good luck, protection from evil or whatever. Its not something I learn or cultivate, its just a feeling that I have always had. Usually these are associated with the common tiny ones that you can find in Malaysian homes and its surrounding. Not these monsters. The ones in this pictures are huge and the size alone is threatening. But they are beautiful...

This last picture attempts to put their size in perspective. Can you spot that there are three of them ? If you can only see two then the other one might just be lurking under your desk heh heh heh....

No comments: