Mat Salo put a comment on my page saying that I have been awarded with the Thinking Blogger Award. Thinking ? Hmmmmm. Frankly, in my case, more instinct and gut feeling I suppose, but if some of the posts and pictures sets you visitors thinking, that's fine by me. The award came with the following:
This award was started here:
And now my dear recipients, your award comes with a price. You have to award five others whose blog you think deserve this award.Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.
Please, remember to tag blogs with real merits, i.e. relative content, and above all - blogs that really get you thinking!
And now, without further ado, I would like to award the following for their achievements blah blah blah. Seriously,there are more than five that I would like to mention but I am certain all of them, even some here has been awarded in one form or another. The ones that I mention here have a direct influence on me in their own particular way.
1. The Ancient Mariner at http://cyusof.blogspot.com/. He has been an influence from the beginning, straight forward, down to earth kind of guy. I only wish that he would quit smoking for good so that I can do the same too... he he he
2. Tukang Taip at http://www.tukangtaip.com/. This one I admire for his courage, the choices he made and his ability to bare it all in cyberspace.
3.Pi's Twist at http://pistwist.blogspot.com/. This one restores my hope in mankind. She does good, tells all about it but somehow never made it seems like bragging or me do good better than you sort of thing. Way to go Pi.
4.Siti at http://sit-thewhistle.blogspot.com/. The relative newcomer to blogging, this one I have known before blogs and it has been educating looking at her transform from a nervous kampung girl on her first day at work to becoming a wife and mother. Under that soft exterior is a shell hardened by what life had dished out to her, and she knows how to use it.
5.Zubaidah Arshad at http://zubaidaharshad.blogdrive.com/. This one is a bit risque but is a real hoot. I am trying to understand a friend who is of the same persuasion and this site became sort of a gateway to their world.
Go on, give them a visit....